Monday, September 7, 2009

Lailana Swimming

Yes we are still here. Wow how time flies. Lailana is growing so fast. I have so many pictures I want to share. It has been a busy summer. Here is a quick post that I am most excited about.

Stan and I shared our 4 year anniversary with Lailana in Santa Barbara. The hotel we stayed at had a kiddie pool that was 1 1/2 feet deep. It wasn't until the 2nd day that I decided to have her practice swimming under water. We've introduced it before but this time she loved it. After putting her face under the water and having her float between the two of us several times, she quickly began to help us count 1 2 3 and then would just drop down under the water all by herself. She continued to play, walking around the pool and would spontaneously throw herself forward under the water. I had to be right next to her to help her out. We finally grabbed the camera and got some live footage.

3 comments:

Mom said...

that is unreal!! She is so not afraid. I have never seen someone so young just dive in over and over again. She must be a future swimmer.
That was just too cute. Thanks mom

Wilde Mom said...

That was great. Seth isn't that brave yet.

Moo said...

tj and i couldn't stop laughing, she just kept dunking and dunking and dunking.