
Here is proud big sister. I surprised Stan for an early Fathers day present. We expected Colton to be in the NICU for another few weeks because he wasn't eating yet. Stan was at work Friday when I was visiting Colton at the hospital. The doctor asked if there was anything else he could do for me. I said yes, I wanted to take him home. Unexpectedly he said yes! (Only because I am an NICU nurse and he knows me.) I didn't tell Stan. He came home late from work that night to see his son in his daughters arms on the couch! What a wonderful surprise.
4 comments:
What a great picture!!! Lailana looks like a great big sister! I am glad Colton is home.
Andrew thinks Lailana looks really cute with her piggy-tails!
wow what a proud big sister.
Her smile couldn't be bigger.
Looks like a happy family!
They make a cute couple. Hope it lasts for a while.
Post a Comment